Preventing tip-over accidents is easy, inexpensive, and takes minutes. You should secure furniture and TVs by removing tempting objects around them, and by installing simple anti-tip products, so you could protect a child from being injured.
- Anchor the TV and furniture to prevent them from tipping over.
- Avoid placing attractive items, such as toys and remote controls on higher shelves, as children will be tempted to climb and reach for them.
- Place heavier items on shelves or in lower drawers.
- Place the TVs on a sturdy base and push it as far as possible towards the wall or wall unit.
- If possible, anchor the TV to the wall
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)